Top Spiritual Coach in India
Not everyone is emotionally or psychologically equipped to handle the ups and downs of life. You often need a helping hand to tap into your subconscious and guide you in your spiritual journey. That is where a spiritual coach can help. They assist you in discovering your true purpose in life.
In essence, a spiritual life coach helps you align your career or professional life with your spiritual purpose.
Why do you need a spiritual coach?
Following are some reasons why you need a top spiritual coach in India:
- Mastering the subconscious: Changing a single thought or action won’t count if you ignore the underlying subconscious programming. It’s similar to trying a system without paying attention to the root cause. Our subconscious minds record enormous amounts of information on a regular basis. A spiritual coach will help you to master the subconscious thoughts and enable you to use them to your advantage.
- Laws of the universe: A spiritual coach will help you work with the laws of nature. They would illuminate the process of the laws of manifestation and vibrations so that you can apply that knowledge to navigate through life.
- Conscious living: A spiritual coach is empowered with the knowledge and experience to help you live consciously. This includes making conscious choices, focusing on what you want in life. Conscious living is a form of conscious creation where you create your desired reality and outcome.
- Release trauma and heal emotional wounds: A spiritual coach will help you move on from past trauma and identify and heal wounds that block your energy. This opens you up to newer and brighter opportunities in life.
About Sheelaa M Bajaj
Sheelaa M Bajaj is a famous Numerologist and top spiritual coach in India. She specializes in tarot card reading, Feng Shui, and baby names. Being a certified facilitator, she teaches many master-level courses. She hails from Bangalore and is currently based in Dubai. Her divine guidance has enabled her to be a TEDx speaker, appearing on national TV and radio shows.
She is the author of The Love Mirage, a book about relationships, love, and marriage. The book is available on Amazon Kindle.
She also has a podcast to her credit called The Sheelaa M Bajaj Podcast, which focuses on personal development. It has ranked #1 in the personal development category of Apple podcasts.
She has been featured by media companies like Forbes India, Times of India, Economic Times, Fortune India, CNBC TV18, India Today, etc.
- Numerology: Our numerology services include the lucky date, business name, baby name, marriage compatibility, and movie name numerology.
- Gemstone recommendation: We prescribe gemstones on the basis of birthstones and horoscopes.
- Tarot reading: Tarot reading reveals unique insights into your past, present, and future situations and helps you make the right decisions for your career, relationships, and finances.
- Healing: While psychic healing helps activate and balance your chakras, 5th-dimensional healing is subtle and effective and eliminates negativity and blockages.
- Spiritual Coaching: Our spiritual coaching helps you to manage stress effectively, build deeper connections, and pursue your dreams in life.
- Feng Shui: Feng Shui is the science that balances the 5 elements of nature.
Q 1. Who is a spiritual coach?
A spiritual coach helps you understand the profound connections between you and the universe. They will guide you towards happiness, fulfillment, and emotional well-being. They will assist you in the journey of finding your true self, as well as your purpose in life.
Q 2. How much do spiritual coaches charge in India?
A top spiritual coach in India can charge anywhere between 10,000 rupees to 1 lakh rupees per session. The amount that a spiritual coach charges depends on their credentials and level of experience in the field. A session is generally an hour long.
Q 3. Why is getting a spiritual coach so expensive?
Spiritual coaching is a highly-personalized and high-end service that costs a lot of energy and time. Many spiritual coaches work with only about 6-10 clients per week. This makes the service expensive.
Q 4. How do you find the right spiritual coach?
The best way of finding the right spiritual coach is first meeting some of them and then deciding. It’s important that the spiritual coach has the same vision as you. That is because a healthy working relationship is crucial for deriving the maximum benefit.
Q 5. What is the difference between a spiritual coach and a therapist?
While a therapist works on your past to evaluate your current behavior, a spiritual coach works with your present to enhance your future life. While both of them work on improving your life, there is a clear distinction between their work processes.
Q 6. What are some problems that spiritual coaches help you to deal with?
A top spiritual coach in India can help you manage career-related stress, find your true purpose in building meaningful relationships and pursue your goals with a clear vision.