What comes to your mind with the word Horse? It is a symbol of energy, power, victory, and stamina for us. We have never seen a horse sitting because it never sits, it keeps on standing or running. Hence, it represents the energy and power which keeps on flowing, an abundant source of energy. This is the underlying principle of Feng Shui horse that makes them a symbol of power and thereby success. Effective placement of Horses for feng shui either in the form of a photo, sculptures kept at your home or office has a higher influence on your success in the various endeavor.
What does Feng Shui Horse Represent?
What Feng Shui Horse brings to your life
The characteristics represented by horses are prosperity, forward motion or mobility, promotion or growth, loyalty, stamina, and success or victory. The specific depiction of horses, as well as the number of horses shown, also have symbolic significance. A horse or horses in motion can help you regain focus and direct you toward a path to success. All horses are associated with the element of Fire as well as strong Yang or male energy. We have feng shui turtle also to help in the success.
Consideration while placement of a Horse
- Images or statues of a single horse at your office can strengthen your power, authority and brings in goodwill.
- Galloping Red Horses represents the male energy of keep going, and thus improves your business aggressively by the steady flow of orders/ jobs thereby increase in cash flow, reputation and fame.
- Galloping white horses ensures better and smooth inflow of money. It helps to remove obstacles relating to financial issues, as white represents harmony and steadiness.
- It is recommended to have a pair of white galloping horses on the floor in North or North West zone.
- Horses depicted in larger groups—often three, five, or eight—are stronger symbols of power and victory.
- Grouped horses should be running or moving together to symbolize partnership, family, or combined strength.
- Only consider horse symbol only in the form of figurines made of metal, wood, ceramic or as painting.
- You can also place a decorated jumping horse with right foot stamping and lifted tail at your desk. The decorated horse is a good omen and stamping and tail lifted denotes sure success.
- Prefer horse coming from the left side or facing the front. The horses should reflect happiness in their expressions and not anger.
What to avoid during placement of a Horse
- Avoid horses that are sad, angry, or fighting with one another. These can generate conflict among family, household members, or business associates. Horses should appear happy and have a sense of purpose and direction for the most positive effect.
- Never place a horse symbol made of leather.
- Avoid images with horses that are incomplete, abstract, or segmented. These depictions can promote a sense of confusion, lack of control, or distortion.
- Do not position galloping horses so they face outside or out through a doorway; you want their energy directed inside the home, not outside or away from the home.
- Avoid placing horses in Wood or Metal feng shui element areas so as not to conflict with horses’ association with Fire.
- Do not places horse images or figures in the bedroom. The power and vigorous activity of horses, particularly those in motion, can bring too much active energy to the bedroom thus resulting in lack of rest and relaxation.
- Do not place Feng Shui Horse Symbol in your toilet/bathroom and kitchen.
Types of Horse images available
Galloping horse symbolizes the base energy of a horse and its speed, which symbolizes Victory and Success. The galloping horse with swallow attached to its feet represents the integrated concept of motion and flying, i.e. Horse can run faster than a bird or actually can fly. The Horse on Swallow is the symbol of power and perseverance and represents a distinguished success and prosperity.
You can place Galloping horse sculpture in your living room, study or business premises. Place the statue of 8 Galloping Horses to get the victory and ultimate success in your career or business growth. Place this beautiful Feng Shui symbol on the elevated surface by your side in the workplace.
Feng Shui Golden Horse
Feng Shui Golden Horse is Tribute Horse which is stepping on the bed of coins and treasure represent wealth, good fortune, nobility, control, stability, and vitality. The best direction to place this Horse is the South corner of a room or office to get mobility, bring you the desired fame, respect, and popularity. Place this beautiful horse on your desk for better luck in wealth and good fortune. It is useful for those in very competitive careers and new business ventures.
Feng Shui Fly atop Horse
Feng Shui Fly atop Horse is victory horse which features a large fly perched on its back can be used to enhance career luck and business opportunities. The Fly and Horse combination is unique in many ways as it helps you to climb success ladder and bring good opportunities and continues victory.
It is perfect for career-minded men and women. Place this beautiful symbol in the North area on your work desk to get the victory in tough competition and enable easier promotional opportunities. It also helps to maintain your relationships with colleagues, gaining support and help from both subordinates and superiors.
Feng Shui Pair of Tribute Horse
Feng Shui Pair of Tribute Horse Carrying Gold Ingot on their backs is very valuable tribute horse which brings fame and victory over competitors. It also brings rewards and enables easier promotional opportunities. Place this beautiful pair of horses in the south direction in your home or office area on an elevated height.
As the myth goes that you should always gift Feng Shui symbols, you can gift this beautiful Feng Shui Horse Symbol to your friends and relatives to bring fame and success in their life. These can be the ideal gift for the one who is going to start their new business, job or people born in the year of Horse.